Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cowboys and Aliens

Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford

Maybe it's just me but I thought a movie with a title like this would be...well, you know...funny. Something like Paul or Tremors. Not necessarily Robin Williams funny but at least amusing.

Unless I missed it there wasn't a funny moment here...unless you count HF acting all growly and mean-spirited funny. Which I don't. So if you take away humor what's left? People getting shot, cut, killed, abducted by terrible CGI monsters. But (spoiler alert) there really aren't aliens running around doing stuff like that...and there weren't in 1870 either. So if reality is excluded and humor is as well...why exactly should I care about the fate of these characters?

I didn't. And neither will anyone else.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment